Skin care part 2.

Hey.


Here's the 2nd part of my skin care entry and this time, it's about how I take care of the rest of my body.

I want to start with my hair, which I know isn't skin care, but my hair is just as important to me as my skin.

I use L'Oreal's Low Shampoo, which has no sulphates.


I've been using this for over a year now and it has been the best switch over I've ever done for my hair. My hair was damaged, it would get super greasy the same day I washed it and it was so flat, I thought it was the conditioner, so I stopped using that, but it was still bad, not only that, but normal shampoos were stripping the colours out of my hair so fast.

So I thought I'd give low shampoo a try and my colours last a lot longer now and my hair feel healthier. I also had volume to it now too.

But seriously, if you've got bright coloured hair, I HIGHLY recommend this shampoo or others like it, I've used OGX in the past which is good too and my friend is currently using the Palmer's low shampoo and she is loving it... So there's a few options for you to look in to.

Now let's go onto the rest of it...


In the shower I either use Original Source shower gel, or this Berry Smoothie set.

The shower gel is pretty good, but super runny and you've got to make sure you fasten the lid tightly after using because it will leak. I don't use the body scrub much, but when I do it makes my body feel super clean, lol, but I usually have to use the moisturiser afterwards because the scrub can make me feel rough.

This set smells so yummy and it's £3 for each one from Matalan of all place!

Side note:


I also got this body mist that's a part of the set too. It reminds me of going to a school disco in the 90's, especially with the glitter in it.

Now I now I've already mentioned using the Berry Smoothie moisturiser but sometimes I use this instead. Although I don't just use this as a moisturiser because it's also a tanning lotion.


It helps you to build a gradual light tan and should be even, but it's very rare I get it to look even, lol. It's something I've been using for years and seriously swear by it for a light tan. Also, not sure if it's a plus side or not, but I think it makes me smell like biscuits.

Who doesn't like the smell of biscuits?

And now on to the final thing...

"But haven't you basically covered it all by now?" I hear no one ask, let's let me tell you that no! There is 1 more thing I need to cover and its this...


...This is Palmer's cocoa butter.

I use it on my tattoos, especially when they're new, it helps prevent a tattoo from going dry and flaking off. I use it to sooth the itchiness you get with healing tattoos. I've used it on my last 4 tattoos and I feel like it helps keep the colourful ones vibrant.

This was done by Lorna at All Seeing Eye Tattoo Lounge.

I used the cream on this tattoo, which by the way, is my latest tattoo and my best friend has the other half of the heart with Skeletor in it.

But yeah, I personally think this is the best thing to use on a healing tattoo and I recommend it to anyone and everyone, like, I told a friend to use it and she was amazed by it. She had never heard of Palmer's before this point but now she's hooked on them.

So tell me, what do you think to all of this? I'd like to hear/read your thoughts.

Anyway, that's all from me, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment