Tattu Leeds - April 19th

Hey guys.


So today I'm going to go back to last month, it was Rob's mum and brother's birthday and we decided to go out for a meal to celebrate.

His brother decided to go choose the place and he chose Tattu in Leeds.
It's like a mixed Asian restraunt with such an amazing atmosphere, but before we get into that, let me show you all my outfit and a little close up of my makeup.

So here we go...


Now for a little outfit break down:

Dress - Hell Bunny (I borrow from my sister)
Cardigan - F&F
Boots - Primark
Necklace - W. Hamond

Since I was wearing a Hell Bunny dress I decided to go for a bit of a rokku style, but toned it down a little because it was quite a fancy-ass restaraunt, or at least to me it was. It's very rare I wear red and like how I look in it, I usually feel too pale for it, but I'm slowly getting out of that way of thinking, because damn I look good, if I do say so myself, lol.

And now let's get tlking about the place...



As we got to the restaraunt we were greated by a doormam. He was full of banter and kept making loads of jokes, which is always fun.

The inside so adorable, we were sat right next to a big (fake) cherry blossom tree and there was low mood lighting, as well as some blue and pink spot lights, it looked so pretty, there were also framed pictures of a woman with loads of traditional Japanese tattoos all around the place.

We sat down and I ordered an amazing drink called "Skull Candy" and I wasn't expecting what actually arrived...


It was in a skull jar and had dry ice in it, so it was smoking. I always so amazed by it and it still looked good when I poured it into the glass. It tasted so sweet too, which is what I like when it comes to cocktails.

Then starters arrived and I went for Wagyu beef and kimchi dumplings.



It was so beautiful, like one of the best things I've ever tried.

Now before the main course arrived, I did order another Skull Candy cocktail, these things were pretty loaded so I was getting a little fresh, because I don't drink a lot usually.





For my main I got some Sinapore noodles and a side order of seasonal veg.

I really enjoyed it and didn't leave anything in my bowl. Rob didn't find much to eat though, because he's not into rice, noodles or vegetables. So he just had fried pork, which is techinacally a starter...

The fussy bugger.

a few of use ordered a pudding after too.


I got wanton fritters and seriously, I've never had anything so yummy in such a long time.

I honestly hope we can go there again. I mean, it was very pricey for my liking, but boy oh boy it was worth it, mostly because I didn't pay for it, lol.

I know it's a chain restaraunt, so if there is one near where you live and you're feeling rich then I suggest you go and treat yourself, your other half, your best friend or your family, because the food is absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is so calming. The waiters are so friendly too, like I dropped a chopstick on the floor and they replaces them straight away despite me saying it would be fine.

I'm such a pig.

Anyway, I hope you've all enjoyed my post.

Tell me what you think about it?

3 comments:

  1. Love your look! And this place looks awesome! I would love to try your drink xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. 😊 It was a great place to go and the drink was so good! One of the best cocktails I’ve ever had.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful place!! <3

    ReplyDelete