Date night.

Hey.

.

It's rare we go out much these days, but a few week ago we decided to have a date night and this is what we got up to...

Okay, I want to start by showing you my outfit from this day and doing a little break down of it before getting into the rest of it.


  • Vest - Off-brand
  • Cardigan - Stole from my sister
  • Belt - D.I.A
  • Jeans - Matalan
  • Sandals - Matalan
I also had on a leopard print choker that I got from Matalan too, having discount from there really comes in handy, lol.

Now here's my face.



I took a lot because I really liked how I looked.

You can kind of see the choker in on of these, lol, but yeah, I tried to follow a tutorial I found on line for the eye make and thought I'd finish off the look with come coral lip stick, to give it a pop.

There are 2 things I could have done better to this look, which was to add more blush and make my hair bigger, it just kept falling flat, even with hair spray, but I will definitely be trying this look again, with improvements.

And now onto the date times...


We went wondering around Wakefield, looking in a lot of shops but not actually buying anything, which is a big shock for me because I'm usually such an impulse buyer, lol. While in Wakefield I finally got a nice picture in front of the Colette Miller wings outside the Riding's Centre.

The wings have been there for 2 years and I didn't like any of the photos I had with them until now, plus this was a good way to get a better photo of my outfit, instead of just another mirror shot.

After Wakefield, we bobbed back home because the sandals I had on were cutting into my toes, so I swapped them for some leopard print slipper.


They still matched the outfit/colour scheme and were so comfy, so I'm not mad that I had to swap, lol.

Once sorted we set off yo TGI's for some food.



I forgot to take any photos of our food and only got 2 out of the 3 cocktails, but yeah we ate a lot, like we always do. I will admit, I did get a little drunk because I'd not eaten during the day, so was drinking on basically an empty stomach.

Which makes the next time we did even more fun...


We went to the cinemas to watch Spider-Man: Far From Home.

It's such a good film, I really enjoyed it and highly recommend you go see it if you haven't already, well only if you like superhero films that is, if it's not your thing, then don't, obviously.

...I did start to sober up half way through the film, just so you know, lol.


I really enjoy our little days out like this and wish they could happen more, but we're trying to be "responsible adults" by saving for our own place, so these things are rare.

Well, I hope you liked it. Let me know what you thought of my outfit and makeup in the comments. I always love to hear from my 3 readers, lol.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.

Thank you as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment