What's in my bag?

Hey.






So I'm not sure if you noticed, by recently England got hit by a massive heat wave.

I decided to go out for a walk on the hottest day, which I quickly regretted, and this post is about what I had in my bag when I left the house.



Let's start with what bag I actually took out with me...


It was a "House Stark" Game of Thrones tote bag that I got from Primark for £3. I love tote bags and have many of them, they always come in handy and are useful for days where you don't want anything on your back.

Now onto the content...






I had antiperspirant deodorant, water, hand sanitiser and my house keys, obviously I had my phone but I couldn't take a photo of the because I was using it to take the photos, lol. I technically didn't have my hat, sunglasses or headphones in the bag because I was wearing them, but I felt like they should still be a part of this.



So here it is, all together.

I tried not to carry too much because I didn't want to feel weighed down, especially in that heat/humidity, which was just awful, but I did look cool at least.





This was half way through the journey.

I'd already considered going back home to sit in front of the fan 5 times by this point, but I was almost there, so decided to carry on. It was worth it though becasue I got a nice cold bottle of cider at the end of it.





So worth it!

Before I wrap things up, I just want to say I had plenty of sunblock on, so I didn't get burnt and that if it does get that warm again, please do protect your skin, stay hydrated and keep an eye on your kids, pet and the elderly, make sure they're protects, well hydrated and if you insist on taking your dog(s) for a walk, make sure the ground isn't too hot for their little paws and/or wait until the evening, so they don't risk burning their paw.

Also, don't leave anyone, kids, pets or elderly in cars in such heat, even with the windows down a little, it could still kill them!

...I always worry about these things when it gets this warm because I know some people just don't think.

Anyway, I hope you had a nice read and a nice time in the sun.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment