Where did you go?

Hey.


I'm so sorry I disappeared a few months ago but a lot has been going on in my life and I've found it hard to think, never mind to write, but I'm here now and I'm going to tell you all about some of the things that has happened.

It's not all bad things, I promise.

Anyway, I'm going to try and run through things monthly starting with...

August.



August started off as a good month, my mum made my Raven costume while I supervised. I looked so good and felt really confident in it, especially at York Unleashed, which I went to with a lot of my friends, as you can see in the picture.

The week after that it was the Gyaru Jubilee in Birmingham.


I spent the full weekend in Birmingham with one of my best friends, Marisa. I met loads of my online friends in person and it was so much fun, we ate loads, we sang and danced a lot too. Also, many many pictures were taken. It was such a fun weekend.


Now here's where the trouble began, because I had everything booked for the Jubilee weekend before I found out my holiday request got declined from work, I tried to get my shifts covered, but no one wanted them, so I called in sick. My bosses found out I lied, I got into a lot of trouble and almost lost my job over it. This whole thing went on for like 3 weeks and it destroyed my mental health.

...Now before anyone (else) says anything, I know it was my own fault I got into trouble, but I'm not going to details just yet about everything else regarding this...


During all the crap with work, I started looking for a new job, again, I also dyed my hair black, again, so I'd look more professional during interviews. I didn't want my hair to be a reason for them not to give me a job.

September.



September came and I was still spiralling.

I found out that I didn't lose my job, but was on my first and final warning, which didn't sit well with me at all, but again, I'm not getting into it all on here. Although, during the meeting about it, I did break my glasses...


This meant I needed to get new glasses, so I got my eyes tested and got 2 new pairs, so I could see again.


During this month, I did manage to get out of the house and tried to arrange a little gyaru meet in Leeds. Only 1 person showed up, but it's cool because we got on really well and got to talk about loads of v-kei bands and stuff like that. It was such a fun day.

I had applied for many jobs, but got mostly rejection emails back. I did however had 2 job interviews, both of which went well, but I didn't get either job.

October.



Now this is the month where things start to pick up again.

Friday the 13th was coming up and my favourite tattoo place were doing some cheap flash pieces for the day, but it was a first come first serve kind of deal. I decided on a few that I liked and when I got there most of them were taken, so my final choice was this little guy...


Isn't he lovely? I've named him Mooncake.

So after all the job rejections I started to give up hope and decided I'd be stuck with the company. I started planning a new hair cut and what colour I was going to go on the next pay day, but a few days before that I got a call from one of the jobs I'd previously had an interview for.

...I got the job...

So I snatched up the chance to leave the other company, even if it meant having to hide my tattoos, take out my facial piercings and keep the natural hair colour.

As I was working my last week at the old job, I was doing my first week at the new job, so I was basically working 2 jobs, which is very tiring and I really feel for those who need to do that to make ends meet.


Since things were starting to go better for me, I decided to get my hair cut. The style is very much the same as the last time I got it cut, only a lot shorter, but believe me, it was needed.

I had my last shift on Saturday and you know what? After 10 years of working there, I'm so glad to be gone now. I left feeling very bitter and disappointed, I mean, you'd think I'd maybe get a farewell/good luck card or something from the managers/company, but I got nothing. It's kind of sad really.

I did get some chocolate from a friend I worked with that I've known since nursery though, which was really nice of her.


Also, before I wrap things up, this photo above was wild, I was trying to get up off the floor and had my camera on, I thought the angle was cute, so I stuck my tongue out and took the photo. It turned out really well and it now one of my favourite photos I've ever taken of myself.

Well guys, that's it for my long 3 month catch up for you all.

I know I was very vague in some parts, but there's things I can't really talk about just yet and I might never get into on here for many reasons.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed reading this and please tell me what you guys have been up to in the comment, so we can have a little catch up.

I've missed you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment