I can't think of anything snappy for the title, so this will have to do.

Hey guys...


Guess who’s back?... Back again... Toni’s back... Tell a friend...?


Sorry I disappeared,again, I’ve honest to God been very busy with work and it’s not just an excuse this time. Anyway, I decided I’m going to do another little catch up post and then try to get back into writing once maybe twice a week.

But before I get started I just want to say that as I write this I am eating the Winter Fruits Skittles and boy oh boy are they majorly disappointing! I’ve got to finish the bag before opening another though, lol.

So where to start?

I guess we can pick up where the last one left off...

October.


I went to a few big birthday celebrations in October, Rob's dad's 60th and my granddad's 90th.

I was told the 60th was going to be goth themed, so I dressed up a little, but mostly people didn't, so I did stand out a little, but it doesn't matter because I still looked nice. And for the 90th, I went straight after work, so didn't get dressed up.

Rob and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We didn't do much, just the usual trip out to TGI's and then binge watch some TV together. I mean, we both even forgot to get cards and gifts this time...

We're that bad.


Then Halloween happened.

I dressed up as Japanese comedian/popstart, Pikotaro, from his ever so famous PPAP video.

It seems only my internet friends and a few others got the costume, and found it funny, the rest just thought I was a pimp or something... Which is a little sad really, but maybe I was just a few years too late with it?

Also, on Halloween I found out My Chemical Romance were making a come back!

November.


I got up to a few things in November, starting with going to the ballet.


Rob's closest friend got us some tickets to see the Dracula ballet, as an early birthday present for Rob. I got dressed up kind of rokku for it.

The ballet was beautiful to watch, but I did get a little confused a few times and my mind wondered a lot because one of the performers reminded me of a ventriloquist dummy crossed with a young Monopoly guy and it was a little disturbing.


The day after this, I went out and had a good catch up with a friend and got a little drunk.

My outfit is very rokku again and was heavily inspired by Nana O and the doll I'm holding in the very first photo. I only bought her because of how much she looks like me, lol.


I went to Thought Bubble with Rob and Stacey. She was Helena, from the My Chemical Romance video, Helena, which was also her Halloween costume, and I was Lady Spock, because it was a comfy costume and I was just getting over a bad cold.

We looked so cool.


Here's my haul from the day and as you can see I bought a lot of stuff including a butt calendar for next year.



Next is Rob's 30th. We went out 4 times for his birthday.

I took him to TGI's, as always, then his parents took us out for a family meal, the photo is what I wore for that meal. We also went out to get drunk with some of his friends and I wore this...


I went for more of a anime gothic look this time. Also, this dress is new (to me), it's Ghost of Harlem and is very flattering, like the tutu part sits in the right place to hide my tummy.

After the night out, we went to Lazer Quest, which is fun and all, but not hung over, lol.

And now, for the last part of this accidentally long post is this...


The cake I made for Rob.

I tried to make it look as horrific and as bad as the fail photos I've been seeing a lot on Facebook, but it actually turned out a lot better than expected. It tasted so nice too, which again, I was surprised at.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop it there.

Sorry again for disappearing and thank you, as always, for reading my drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment