KillStar Pink Broom Rider Boots.

Hey Guys.

Today I want to talk to you about something absolutely amazing...


...That's right...

It's my new Killstar boots!

Story time:

It was getting close to Black Friday and a friend on mine kept sending me links to things she'd bought from KillStar, so I started getting advertisements for their Black Friday deals popping up on my Facebook and I decided to have a little look, hoping to get some gift ideas for Christmas.

I was scrolling through a sea of black items when suddenly something pink appeared. I quickly stopped scrolling and clicked on the image, to admire what I had just seen in more detail.

...And there they were, the most beautiful pair of pink platform boots, I had ever seen.

But even with the Black Friday offer, they seemed way too expensive and I was told the brand weren't very good quality, so I closed the tab and tried to find something similar. I searched eBay, Wish and even TaoBao but had no luck. I then looked at Demonia and New Rocks, because I know they're worth the money, but they didn't have anything as wonderful.

I tried to forget about the boots.

A few days later, I found myself still thinking about them and even coming up with cute little outfits to wear with them. I ended up back on KillStar, looking at the boots again and noticed that the time on the offer was running out.

Since I'd been doing a lot of overtime and money was looking really good, I decided to treat myself.

A few days later, I'm sat, obsessively, checking the tracking on the package. I find out it's on it's way and then, I hear it, that knock on the door I was eagerly waiting for. I rushed to answer the door. I'm so giddy, I ended up dropping the keys, but that didn't matter, because the boots were here!

I took them out of the box, examined them thoroughly and then the moment came, I unzipped them, slid them on, zipped them back up and stood up. "Ahhhh!" I screamed excitedly, followed by "Rob! Come stand next to me!"

He did and I was almost as tall as him in them.

The End.

...Anyway...

Now story time is over, here's a few more looks at the boots.


Also, a lovely look at my He-Man tattoo.

So yeah, these boots are amazing and I can't wait to come up with loads of outfits for them, but not going to lie, I do love how they look with something as comfortable and simple as my pink Riverdale hoodie, some black shorts and fishnets.

Well, that's all for now.

I hope you like my boots as much as I do.

Thanks as always for reading.

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I love those boots!!! I might have to look into getting a pair..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them! They so comfortable and very easy to walk in, even when drunk, lol.

      Delete
  2. Eeeee those boots are amazing! I wouldn't wear the colour myself but I absolutely love the style of them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!!!

      They also have them in all black and I know you'd look great in some!

      Delete
  3. Aaaah I absolutely LOVE those boots! They are super pretty and I can't wait to see you do more coords with them.

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I can't wait to do more with them! I have big ideas and low funds at the moment though, lol.

      Delete