Revolution Brow Tint

Hey guys.


As you might have guessed from the title, today I'm going to talk to you about the Revolution Brow Tint. I'll talk you through applying it and what tips I can give to make it easier to apply.


Okay, so let's get started!

What you need:


  1. Brow tint
  2. Razor and/or tweezers
  3. Cotton buds
  4. Brow stencil*
*The brow stencil is optional, but it can come in handy, sort of.


Let's prepare by shaving, plucking and/or trimming your brows. Get them nice and neat before you get started.


It does say to apply it to clean brows and because I'm not very good at shaping, I decided to use a stencil to help me out a little.

Once I was happy with the placement of the stencil, I started the application.


Now in theory, this was a brilliant idea for me to get the shape and thickness right, but I didn't really think about 1 thing...


...It bled underneath the stencil.

But luckily, I was prepared and used cotton buds to help clean up the mess I had made.


Once I was happy, I moved on to the next brow, repeating each step... EACH... STEP!

Now, admittedly, they aren't exactly the same, but as a friend once said to me "eyebrows are sisters, not twins" and honestly, that really helps, lol.


Now it's all done and you've cleaned them up, you've to leave it on for 2 hours, to let them dry. Then you get to do the fun part...


...Pealing it off!

Here's what they look like now.


So, as of right now, I'm not sure if I like them and they are a little patchy, but we'll see how they fade over the next few days. It is meant to last for 3 days, so in my next post I'll show how they fade over the days and let you all know my overall thoughts on it then.

UPDATE: 


Okay, so I did plan on showing you how it fade, but after doing my nightly routine of moisturising my face, they tint completely vanished, so I tried it again the next day and I basically had the same results.

So I do recommend it if you don't wash your face or use moisturising cream every day/night, but for people like me, I don't think it's worth the 2 hour waiting time.

Well, that's all from me.

Thank you, as always, for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog by chance (I can't sleep) on a boat. I find you interesting and you have wonderful eyes.

    ReplyDelete