My New Year Look...

Hey guys.


I hope you all had a great Christmas and a good New Year, I know I did.



I'm sorry there was a bit of a gap in between posts again and honestly, between work and enjoying myself too much, I've not had much time, but considering I am currently unemployed, I should have plenty of time for you all...

But I highly doubt I'll be getting up to much, so entries might get a bit weird from time to time.

Anyway...

Today I'm just wanted to show you my outfit and the makeup I did for New Year's Eve.

Let's start with the outfit:


What I'm wearing:

The dress I bought from a website called DressLily. I was a little sceptical about it fitting me properly, but damn, it's such a nice fit and is very flattering.

I teamed the dress up with some fishnet tights, pink broom rider boots from KillStar (I'll do a post about them next) and a black over sized cardigan (not shown in pic). I also added a pink belt and choker, to tie in with the boots and my Glavil cross necklace.

Also, not that you can see, but I also had a pink bat garter belt on under the dress, see..


Cute, right?

Now let's get to the main attraction...

My face:


As you can tell, I went for a rokku gyaru style, with pink and grey/silver eyeshadow. I also added a cute little gem because, well, I'm not going to lie, I found it on the bed when I was getting ready and just thought "why not". I had nude lips because they were chapped, so I just wore lip balm.

Also, not sure if you've noticed, but I kind of changed my hair, again.

The plain black was getting way too boring for me and I fancied a change. I did it when I found out I wasn't getting kept on at work after Christmas...

I've changed it a little since then too, but that's also for another time.

Anyway, that's all from me for now, so thank you for reading and I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! The outfit was super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too and thank you so much!

      Delete