50 Things You've Never Been Asked....

Hey guys.


So today I'm going to be answering 50 questions I've never been asked before, I hope you all like it.


1. What is the colour of your hairbrush?
Black and white Zebra print with pink tips on the bristles.

2. Name someone who made you smile today?
Has to be Risa, she always manages to make me smile, even if it’s unintentional.


3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping and having weird dreams.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Laying in bed watching The Simpsons.

5. What is your favourite candy bar?
Those chocolate bars you get with popping candy in them.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Only in Grand Theft Auto.

7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
“Hello my little princess!” to my dog, Lucy.


8. What is your favourite ice cream?
Bubblegum, candy floss or rum raisin...
I like a lot of ice cream, lol, would be easier to tell you my least favourite flavour, which is mint chocolate.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Tea. It’s almost always tea, lol.

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yeah, it’s a fluffy Doraemon one.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Jam on toast.

12. Did you buy any new clothes this weekend?
Not yet, but it is only Saturday, so there’s still chance.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
In person? I think it was the Tour de Yorkshire.

14. What is your favourite flavor of popcorn?
Sweet and Salty.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
It was to my partner and I sent him pictures of cats.

16. Ever go camping?
I’ve been a few times but I don’t like it, at all!


17. Do you take vitamins?
I have to take iron because I’m anaemic.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No, I don’t really like churches.

19. Do you have a tan?
Not right now, I’m as pale as a ghost, lol.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I like both the same, but honestly prefer Mexican.


21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only when I’m out and they’ve put ice in my drink, but only if it’s a paper straw.

22. What did your last text say?
"He’s sat purring and had his claws into my legs to I can’t move and when I don’t stroke him he licks me until I do"


23. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’m going clothes shopping with my mum and sister.

24. What terrifies you?
Horses, bugs touching me, people touching me, the dark, thunder and being alone.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
An empty plate and my teddy Theo.


26. What chore do you hate doing?
Dusting.

27. What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent?
My last overseas holiday, full of food, animals and adventure.


28. What’s your favourite soda?
Mountain Dew - Citrus Blast.

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I go in because I don’t drive and most places don’t have drive thru in my area.

30. What is your favourite number?
7 has always been my favourite number.

31. Who's the last person you talked to?
IRL my partner before we went to sleep, in messages or was Courtney.

32. Any plans today?
Cleaning and maybe doing some makeup, not too sure.

33. Last song you listened to?
Panic! At The Disco - But It’s Better If You Do.

34. Last movie you cried at?
Nana 2, it killed me.

35. Favourite day of the week?
Friday, because I get to spend time with my nephew.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Tebahpla... lol, no.

37. Do you have a maid service when you clean?
I... I don’t know if maid services are a thing in the UK.

38. Favourite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Rose gold Nike’s, I like them that much that I got the same pair in silver.

39. Time you normally go to bed?
Usually between 11:30-12:30.

40. Time you normally get up?
Usually about 10 maybe 11, lol, having no job has messed my sleeping pattern up a lot.

41. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunsets?
A sunrise would be more special because I never get to see them due to a shitty sleep pattern.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah, a few friends do now.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Watch TV, paint, listen to music and cuddle the dog.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I don’t hate people, it’s just not in my nature.

45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Yeah, but mostly to my dog.

46. What colour is your car?
I don’t have a car, but my partner has a cute blue classic mini.


47. How many kids do you want?
I don’t want kids at all, but I would really like a cat and/or a ferret.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
No, but I am thinking about doing to the toilet.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
From self harming when I was a teen, but I got the worst ones covered up by a pink pineapple.


...Well guys, there you go, 50 questions.

Also, have you noticed I've revamped my blog? Tell me what you think of it all in the comments, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Anyway, that's all. Thank you, as always, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment