Okay... So my hair has changed again... Part 1!

Hey guys.


I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but I have changed my hair colour a few times already this year and I've deicded to go through those changes with you all.
When I lost my job I decided to experiment a little with a new (to me) way of doing my hair, which was basically just bleaching my fringe.


I did like it like this and it lasts for about a week before I got antsy about changing it up a little and while shopping with my mum, I told her I was thinking of trying a turquoise on my fringe and she basically talked me into it.

So I bought Superdrugs Pick & Mix semi-permanent turquoise.


It looked promising but because my fringe was ginger, I lightened it up more, to try and stop my hair going green, but it didn't really work out the way I wanted it and it would fade so much after just 1 wash, which is a lot of effort and a bit disappointing.


...See what I mean?

I did originally plan on keeping my hair black with a coloured fringe but I couldn't decide on colours and I was'nt even sure going to be all that committed to it.

Then I woke up one day and just thought "screw it, I want to go red" and went shopping.

...And I think I'm going to leave it there for now and give you the rest in a few days because, I could get long winded.

So for now, thank you for reading and stay tubes for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment