How to curl your hair with little effort...

Hey guys.


So as you may have guessed, I have ANOTHER hair entry, but this time, I'm showing you how to get some cute curls with very little effort!


Let's start with showing you what you need:

  • Hairbrush
  • Spray bottle
  • Hair ties
  • Hair dongut things
  • Your hair...Duh!
Once you have everything you need we can begin...

Step 1: The Pigtails.


Brush your hair, make sure there's no knots in, split it in half and put them into pigtails. Once you're happy with the positioning of the pig tails, you slip on the hair dongut things, so it will look like this...


Now you've got the donuts on, let's move onto step 2.

Step 2: The Spray & wrap.

*When I did it I sprayed before I did the donut, but had to spray again after, so doing it this way is more efficient.*

Using the spray bottle, you've to dampen the pigtails and split them in half and tuck it into the buns and pull them through, basically wrapping your hair around the donut so you're left with this...


...I used clips to keep some of the shorter bits stay stuck down, but you don't have to do that, I also secures some of it with another hair tie, just to be on the safe side.

I would recommend you do this one side at a time.

Once you've done both sides it's time for step 3...

Step 3: The Easy Part.


This is my favourite step of all, when you're happy with it all, you just simply go to sleep.

Honestly, that's it for this step.

Step 4: The Wakening.


Wake up!


Unravel your hair and take the ties out, have a good laugh at how it's looking at the moment and then give it a brush. It does get a little bushier, with it doesn't look as ridiculous.

...Honest!

I'd say at this point, do your makeup, get dressed, do whatever, but just leave your hair.

Then we move on to the final step.

Step 5: The End. 

Basically, after leaving it a while, some of puffiness should have dropped and it starts to look a little more acceptable. That's when I do the finishing touch and scrunch up the bottom of mt hair with styling mousse, just to give me some reassurance that the curls are going to stay.

...And you should be left with something like this...


...Cute right?

I've done this a few times now and can guarantee that it works every time and with this method the curls will stay in all day, even without the mousse.

If you try this method out, let me know how it goes for you.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.
Thanks, as always, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment