Okay... So my hair has changed again... Part 3!

Hey guys.


Welcome to the unplanned part 3 the hair change entries!

I only planned on doing 2 entries about changing my hair, but then I went and got a hair cut today (Thursday 6th) that has drastically changed my hair, hence there being a part 3 now.

So enjoy!

It had been 4 months since I last had a hair cut and my hair was getting quite long, so I was trawling the Internet for inspiration. After a few hours I ended up watching videos of emo/scene kids cutting and styling their hair, turns out, this was the inspiration I wanted and needed.

So I found some good examples of what I was wanting...



I saved the images to show the hairdresser what I was thinking. I usually go in with pictures of anime characters, so it felt odd bringing in pictures of actual people, lol. Once I was 100% confident that this was what I was wanting, I got booked in and only had to wait a few days for the appointment.

Then the day came and this is what my hair was looking like that morning...



As you can see, it's not that long, but it was too long for me, not only that but the front parts were starting to feel and look very dry and damaged from when I was bleaching my fringe. So in all honesty, it really needed a dramatic cut, so help it feel healthier again.

I know I'll still be killing it with dye, but hopefully it shouldn't be too bad if I stick to semi-permanent for the colour and only do my roots every few months, right? <-- I don't know, maybe I'm kidding myself. *shrugs*

Anyway, are you ready to see the cut? Because here it is...



My hairdresser asked me what I wanted to do with my undercut because I always say I'm trying to grow it put, but always shave it off again a few weeks later and I've said the same again, so she's just neatened it up and cute the hair is short layers, so it blends in with the undercut.

Also, when I sat in the chair, I was a little unsure about having such a choppy fringe, so she said she'd try doing it a little different, to get me used to such a big change and if I like it she'll go more extreme next time, so I just trusted her with it and I'm glad I did.

I love it so much.

The majority of the cut is similar to what I've been getting for the past year, but I keep going shorter/more extreme everytime.

 Well guys, that's all from my for now and hopefully this is the end of the "I changed my hair" saga...

For now!

Tell me what you think of the new cut in the comments and, as always, thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment