Oops! I did it again!

Hey guys.


I bet you’re all fed up of these kind of posts right now, but oh well...

Here we go again.

I’ve got an interview coming up for a job that doesn’t allowed unnatural hair colours and I don’t want my hair to be a negative mark during the interview, so sadly the red had to go. But it’s okay because it’s accidentally gone a rose gold colour (I actually tried to go ginger) and I love it.

So here’s my hair before it all went down...


First I used Revolution’s Colourless to strip the red, As I’ve never used it to strip red before I wasn’t sure how well it would work and let me tell you, the results surprised me.


Honestly, can’t believe it!


Once my hair was dry, I accessed the damage and gave myself a little trim before moving on to the ginger dye.

I used Clairol’s Nice ‘n’ Easy Golden Auburn (8WR), which I forgot to get a pic of, and after washing it out and looking in the mirror, I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it either. As always though, I knew to wait until the next day, so I could see it properly in natural lighting and honestly, it’s way cuter that I thought because it’s more rose gold than ginger...


...See what I mean?

Well guys, that’s all from me for now. Let me what you think to the new change in the comments.

Thanks as always for reading.

1 comment: