What have you been up to for the past few weeks?

Hey guys.


How are you all? I hope you're keeping safe.

Anyway, sorry it's been almost 3 weeks since my last post, but I've not been up to much thats worth writing about, but that being said, this post is going to be about all the little things I've been doing while in lockdown.

Also, yes, I've dyed my hair grey, but this post isn't going to be about that.

"What have you been up to for the past few weeks?" I hear you ask, well let me show you...

The Weekends = Family Time.



I live with my partner and his parents, while we save for our own place and his mum decided every weekend would be family time, which means we sit and watch films together, we have meals together that we either take turns to cook or order in and we play board games on an evening.

We're actually starting to run out of games to play, which I thought would never happen.

 When The Sun is Out.




Surprisingly enough, the weather has been pretty good and when it the suns out, it's been lovely to sit out in the garden with the dog. I've while sitting out I've been either playing Animal Crossing on the Switch or reading a good comic book.

Slowly making it through the pile that I "didn't have time for" such as Aero, Sword Master, Zodiac StartForce, Raven and The Wicked + The Divine, to name a few.

And... And... And... Look how cute my dog is!

Crafting and Jewellery Making.




I've been doing what I can to keep my mind busy, and to make sure I don't slip into a creative slump by making birthday cards, it was his mum and brother's birthday on the same day, I started a scrapbook dedicated to the maids I support, painting some of the figures that came with a big zombie game, making foam flower hair clips, painting on small canvases and making jewellery again, that I might try to sell at some point.

Gaming.




So, as I mentioned earlier, I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing, like I'll spend at least an hour a day on it. We even got a spare monitor for, mostly for him to play on XBox, when the Switch needs charging and I still want to play Animal Crossing. Honestly, it's pretty much the only game I play, well apart from The Lord of The Rings Online, which I just started playing with my sister and partner.

I've missed playing with them, so it's been fun.

Other Bits.




This is for the rest of what I've been doing, such as going for a walk once or twice, but honestly I try not to leave the garden, binge watching shows, I finished Girl Meets World on Disney+ and Community on Netflix in the last 2 week, I've been changing my hair, not just the colour but also the style and we celebrated Easter and 2 birthdays, so far.

My birthday is a week away, so we're slowly making a list of fun things I want to do with my friends online, as well as what to do at home with the family.

Anyway guys, I hope you've liked my post. Thanks for reading and remember...

Stay home. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment